Why Do I Need this Service?
Brake fluid absorbs moisture lowering its boiling point and more importantly as it absorbs moisture it becomes corrosive and can cause damage to very expensive brake components such as the ABS modular pump which in some cases could be over $1,000 to replace.
The Service Includes:
• A complete exchange of contaminated fluid replaced with dot specified brake fluid using
modern flush equipment
• Pure hydraulic system of all air
• Adjust emergency brake systems where applicable
• Complete inspection of all brake components
• A comprehensive road test to check for pulling, scraping, brake lock. pulsation,
and overall performance
• Dispose of your old brake fluid according to our Environmentally Sustainable
• Certification Program, protecting our environment
A few dollars spent regularly flushing your brake system can save you hundred of dollars down the road especially in modern brake systems with anti-lock brakes, traction control, and vehicle skid control. These components are very expensive and vulnerable to corrosive and contaminated brake fluid. Your vehicles brakes will be more responsive and perform to factory standards to help keep you and your family safe.
• We offer Basic,Preferred and Supreme Brake Services
• Ask your DMC Service Manager about our Premium Life Time Break Service
• Anti-lock, traction control braking systems with computer- controlled components are
common on most vehicles. DMC Technicians are experts in the special servicing required
to maintain and repair these systems
• Modern vehicles require a variety of brake fluids. The wrong fluid added to your brakes
hydraulic system can cause severe damage. Do not take a change on adding the
wrong fluid, consult with our service team first.